What is Penetration Testing?
A measure of the operational effectiveness of security controls, penetration testing demonstrates what a malicious individual could accomplish. Performed under controlled conditions, penetration testing — also called pen testing — identifies vulnerabilities that can be leveraged by an attacker to gain access, and provides detailed recommendations to proactively implement countermeasures to prevent real world exploitation of identified vulnerabilities. Penetration testing services demonstrate what a malicious individual could accomplish while simultaneously measuring the effectiveness of existing security controls.
Why conduct Penetration Testing?
- Baseline external and internal pen testing to validate the effectiveness of security controls
- Recurring testing programs to minimize zero-day threats
- PCI DSS 11.3 and 6.6 specific testing to be compliant with PCI DSS
- Penetration tests to support enterprise risk assessments
- Penetration testing as part of a deployment cycle for new infrastructure or applications
- Penetration testing as part of due diligence for company acquisitions and third-party agreements
Why choose Zakti Security Labs?
- We have decades of combined diverse experiences to ensure that penetration testing is carried out to meet your organization's needs.
- Our consultants are highly certified, possessing certifications including CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, OSCP, CISA, CCSK, and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Our consultants are highly educated - possessing Bachelors in Science, Masters in Science, and Masters in Business Administration degrees.
- We utilize the latest tools and methodologies necessary to consistently deliver quality products and meaningful results.
- We have an understanding of unique business risks for a variety of industries - healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and many other verticals.
- Deep experience and competence in HIPAA compliance, PCI-DSS compliance, FINRA, and other compliance frameworks.
What deliverables do Zakti Security Labs' penetration tests provide?
The comprehensive results of the penetration test are documented in our content-rich Penetration Test report which include a summary of findings, detailed findings, test timeline, scope, methodology, and supplemental content. The comprehensive look at the test and results is outlined in Detailed Findings, which documents and explains each vulnerability, its impact, evidence, instances observed, and recommendations for remediation. Exploits are visually documented step-by-step to demonstrate impact and ensure a complete understanding of how the exploit is performed. Penetration testing result samples are available upon request.
Types of Tests
Assess the security of your perimeter defenses to determine the security of your hosts and services exposed to the internet.
Test the security of your internal access controls to determine what damage what one compromised device could do.
Assess the efficacy of your wireless security in protecting your organization's sensitive data.
Evaluate the security of your Microsoft Active Directory system against attackers looking to infiltrate your systems.
Determine your organization's response to social engineering attacks designed to siphon your users' usernames and passwords through phishing and vishing attacks.